Sunday, September 26, 2010

120 Color Eyeshadow Palette

MY NEW TOY- 120 EYESHADOW PALETTE


I ordered this palette from BH Cosmetics, and I love it. The colors are rich and vibrant, and as you can see you have so many to choose from. I payed $29.99 from Bhcosmetics.com and it's worth it. It comes in a medium size compact case, that's good for traveling with. I love the range of each color, you can go from the lightest purple to darkest, the same for any of the other colors. The set includes Matt colors and also Shimmer.

I currently have no camera,(smh) and unable to do a tutorial, but what I did do is take a couple of photos with my camera phone. I tried out the purple and green just to see how good the pigment is, and so far so good.


For the purple, I used the lighter shimmer purple in the inner corner, and the dark shimmer in the center and outer part of the eye. And for the Green, I used one of the lighter greens, just to see how much it would show, I was satisfied with it. This set is a great buy.

3 comments: