Thursday, September 2, 2010

NOW IS THE TIME TO START A REGIMEN

So my 30th birthday is coming up soon, and while I'm still young and full of life, I can't help but think in 10 years I'll be 40. OMG! I decided it's never to early to start a good skin care regimen, and using anti aging products right now. I do the basics, washing my face at morning and night, and adding moisturizer, but I've been doing a bit more lately. I've been using a set of Mary Kay products for my skin care. The Timewise Miracle set and the Indulge Eye Gel.
I've been using these product religiously for about 2 months now, and I love the results. The day regimen , the moisturizer and the day cream, keeps your skin hydrated and soft. The night regimen, the night gel and eye cream, you wake up the next day and look great. Your skin is nice and tight and you have no under eye bags. It's a great set from Mary Kay. Total it should run you about $90.00 dollars but it's worth it, and it will last you around 3-4 months which is great. Go to www.marykay.com and go into the skincare section, great investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment