Friday, September 3, 2010

Pick Of The Day- Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer

TO PRIME OR NOT TO PRIME?

Photo Finish Lid Primer


What it is:

An ultra-luxurious lid primer.

What it does:


Smashbox Photo Finish Lid Primer creates the perfect canvas for eyeshadow application. Wear this universal shade under shadow to increase longevity, or create the perfect nude eye by applying over the lid for an even tone.


What Else You Need To Know:


The exclusive formula contains Phytomoist, a plant-based hyaluronic acid for ultimate moisturization and amino acids for skin-smoothing benefits. Soft focus pearls help diminish the appearance of fine lines on the lids while the patented Qusome® delivery system ensures all ingredients penetrate the skin to deliver effective results.
 
I just started using this 3 months ago, and now I can't live without it. I've been doing my eyeshadow without primer and I have generally never had a problem. I've been hesitant about using it, for about a year, but being a product hog, I decided to try it out. The results: How did I manage without?  It totally makes putting on eyeshadow 100% easier and better. It blends perfectly with any skin tone and does not leave any kind of film or residue. It also does not affect the color or texture of any eyeshadow in no way. It holds the shadow on, nearly all day, and blending is so much better. Everyone needs this product, it's as necessary as Lip Gloss, please Purchase it.  It's $ 20.00 from Sephora. A Must have!

No comments:

Post a Comment